We are ready to venture into a new lesson of kawaii drawings! 😆. And if the camel’s hump has ever aroused your curiosity 🐪, well today you will find out what it is made of and also together we will illustrate in 4 simple steps a classic camel arabic very chibi 🤗.
🤓 Information about camels
Camels usually live in desert areas of Asia and Africa 🏜️, being able to survive without drinking water for more than 10 days 😵. Thanks to the fact that they store fat in their humps, they have become animals with heavy loads, also allowing people to be transported 🏇. So if you’ve ever wondered if camels’ humps hurt, it’s the opposite 🤔, since they act as fluffy pads that provide protection.
Now let’s talk about the sections that will make up our kawaii camel design:
contour of the face
- of this camel It will be similar to that of a peanut, but we will also include some
two oval ears
- As part of his appearance we will draw
two bulging eyes
- and a
- made up of two holes and an
- We will end with the shape of the
four long thin legs
- and one
long tail .Let’s start this beautiful camel ride, raising t us best drawing skills! 😎✍. Organize your drawing space with all the materials you need and don’t forget the most important element: your imagination 🙇♀.
Draw a Kawaii Camel easy step by step
We will share with you our step-by-step methodology so that you can achieve the drawing techniques at your own rhythm 👍. We will always start from a known line with which you can feel familiar and you will see how little by little you will give meaning to your design in a very simple way 😉.
- We will begin by tracing the
silhouette of the head
- of our camel that will have the singular shape of a
- 🥜. In the upper part we will make a small
forelock or tuft
- and on the sides
two upright ears
- We will continue with the expressive features that will give our drawing a picturesque and tender touch 😊. This friendly mammal will have
two prominent spherical eyes
- with white reflections, a
- made up of two holes elliptical and a
- in the shape of an inverted letter “m” 😋.
- We arrived at the The most important little step of all in which we will represent the
- of this camel through several arches. Did you know that camels of Asian origin have two humps? 🐫. You can draw one or two, as you prefer, but we will also outline with straight lines
two of its long legs and its large elongated neck .
- In the same way that we did in the previous step, we now draw the
paws on the opposite side
- equally straight and additionally we incorporated a
very thin tail
- in the shape of a brush 🖌️.
- You have reached the final stretch! 🎊 💯. We only have to color this magnificent camel that is usually the color of the sand 🐪, although you could try different shades of mustard or toasted yellow.
We are very happy with your work! 😍. If you feel satisfied with this drawing and want to continue learning many more techniques and tricks 🤓, we invite you to join our drawing club subscribing with your email at the bottom of this page ⏬.
Don’t forget that the downloadable version of this design is already available so you can continue practicing and trying different color styles 🎨. We can’t wait to hear from you again very soon, so always stay tuned to our social media 🥰.
Keep learning how to draw Kawaii with: