From the amphibians with the high jump world record we bring you today an adorable design of kawaii frog that you will complete in just 4 very simple didactic steps 🙌.
Don’t be confused with the toads! Frogs share a relationship but they are not the same species 🐸, the difference is that they have drier skin, they are smoother and their limbs are much longer than those of toads 🤔.
🤓 Information about frogs
With a vision that allows them to look in several directions at once 👀, frogs are amazing beings that feed mainly on insects and can jump more than 30 times their size 😲😱. Did you know that the difference between males and females is that the males are the only ones that emit the particular croaking sound? 😮
How about we take a look at the essential parts that will make up this drawing:
- Our frog will have a
two bulging eyes
- and a
very tender smile
- The front of your
abdomen will contain the two upper legs shorter.
hind legs will be by nature much longer and folded.
Now yes that we are prepared to jump as high as this frog! 🤯. And where we will have to get to the desk first, since we have to leave all the drawing materials ready before starting 📖🖍📏.
Draw a Kawaii Frog easy step by step
Next, we will introduce all the instructions you will need to build your drawing step by step 💪. You will notice that all the strokes are very easy to achieve as long as you stay focused 🙇.
- Our first little step will consist of tracing the silhouette of the head of this charming little frog 😊. We can start from a large elongated oval, at the top of which we will draw two arcs on each side representing the curvatures of its large eyes.
- Now let’s go with his expressive features to give him that kawaii style touch 👌. We will draw his
great bulging eyes
- using two black spheres with white reflections ✨. In the center we incorporate a
- with two tiny arches, and below a
big smile in the shape of a ” OR”.
- We begin to give shape and volume to the
abdomen of our kawaii little frog by tracing a semi- oval and inside its short front legs with lines and fingers in the shape of diving fins 🤿 .
- In the last step we still have to draw its
unique hind legs
- by means of two curves and stripes in the center to make them folded. Our jumping frog 🐸 will have
two elongated plants
- with the same shape as its front plants.
- We have successfully reached the end of this drawing! 👏 🥳️ . We have to be very creative when we
- and create a truly amazing frog, because in addition to the classic
- , there are phosphorescent, shiny and even transparent frogs 😵.
We are very happy with your work and performance! 🤩 But we want you to continue learning many other drawing skills and experimenting with different models, that’s why we always leave you here below 🔽 some suggestions of drawings that we have prepared with love for you 🤗.
Do not forget to comment us about all your doubts and concerns and even any recommendations that you want to make to us. For the moment we leave you here a link where you can find the option to download and print this design for you to keep practicing 😉.
Keep learning how to draw Kawaii with:
More drawings to draw: